Tuesday 30 June 2009

' Working Up A Sweat'

All I have been doing in the past two weeks is focusing on my health, ive been eating a regular breakfast and drinking 500ml of water 30 mins after i wake up. Ive been going to the GYM at school for the past two weeks and have been going to bed a a bit of an earlier time. I have suprised myself at how much better i feel, i can stay awake and consentrated longer, i feel more energetic and to be honest i do feel more stronger.

My main goal is to weight at least 11 stone by the end of next year (academic school year). I think i can achive this by eating and sustaining a good balanced diet and using what i put into my body to give out at the GYM. I do personally feel stronger and i am really suprised my arm look really good, and considering i brought some nice skin fit shirts i look amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment